What is the objective of our Talent Pathway?
- To create an elite high performance environment that identifies, teaches and nurtures talented junior footballers
- To create an environment that promotes essential life skills and strong values to our players with the aim of developing quality, well rounded young men
- To enhance the knowledge, experience and skill set of our junior coaches and support staff
- To develop a pathway that promotes both players and coaches from our junior programs to senior level
What are we looking for?
- Players with talent and athletic ability
- Players with a strong focus, work rate and commitment
- Players who can cope with disappointment and set backs
- Players with initiative and are proactive in their own development
- Players who are willing to listen and learn
- Players who can communicate effectively
- Players with a TEAM first attitude
For more information contact South Adelaide Talent Manager, Mark Clayton on 8186 8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org