Marsh Community Series Parking, Tickets, Seating and Public Transport Information
Flinders University Stadium will play host to the Adelaide Crows vs Gold Coast Suns Marsh Community Series game this Friday, March 6. See all the information about attending the game you need to know below.
- Free parking will be available outside Flinders University Stadium - behind the ground via Old Honey Pot Road and Liguria Crescent and also in the Colonnades Shopping Centre Car Park.
- Tickets will be available at the gate from 3:00pm. Tickets can also be purchased online HERE
- There is limited seating available around Flinders Univesity Stadium. However, patrons are permitted to bring their own folding chairs.
- There are two bus stops on Lovelock Drive and a train station further up the road across from Colonnades Shopping Centre. Each are just a short walk from the Oval.
- No pets are permitted (unless a trained service animal)
Match Times and Tickets
Adelaide Crows vs Gold Coast Suns
Friday 6 March
Flinders University Stadium, Noarlunga Downs, 4:20pm
Gates open 3:00pm, ticket sales from 3:00pm
Click here to purchase tickets
After the match (subject to weather and turf conditions), fans will be permitted to take part in the Macca's Kick 2 Kick on the ground after the game.
AFL and Club access members will have free general admission entry to the matches in which their Club is competing (subject to availability, upgrade fees may be applicable). Some restrictions may apply for non-access members. To confirm your eligibility, please contact either the ADELAIDE CROWS or GOLD COAST SUNS. South Adelaide Football Club Memberships do not gain access to the match.
|Tags: Senior Football Panthers News Panthers Community Panthers Events|