South Adelaide to reward Members that attend every home game
South Adelaide Members who attend each of the club's home games will again be rewarded in 2017 as part of the SANFL's Member Appreciation Round.
South Adelaide Members who attend each of the club's home games will receive tickets to this year's SANFL Macca's League finals series, while also being entered in the draw to win two tickets to attend the Official SANFL Grand Final Luncheon at Adelaide Oval.
Eligible members will also receive a loyalty recognition certificate from South Adelaide and the SANFL.
Not only do you feel a part of the team by attending matches and receiving exclusive content, your loyalty will be rewarded through Member Appreciation Round.
Introduced last year, Member Appreciation Round will occur in each SANFL's club's final home match of the SANFL Macca's League season.
Purchasing a Membership and attending matches at Hickinbotham Oval is a great way to support the club financially, but also qualifies you for discounts on things such as food and beverage at Jimmy Deane's (20%), South Adelaide merchandise (10%) and South Adelaide Digital Passes, which are also significant.
2017 Member Appreciation Round
Terms & Conditions
- The Club Ticketed Member must have scanned into all home games in 2017 - using the one ticket.
- Only paid, individual ticketed memberships are eligible for the prize.
- Excludes Players & Official and Sponsor allocated ticketing.
- SANFL Staff and SANFL Club employees are not eligible for the prize.
- The 2017 SANFL Macca's League Finals Series tickets are General Admission. Eligible ticketed members will receive a double pass to each week of the Finals Series (four weeks).
- Each club will receive a double pass (two tickets) to the SANFL Macca's League Grand Final Official Luncheon. This double pass is to be given to a Club Ticketed Member who has attended all nine home games in 2017. Member & their guest must be over the age of 18 to attend the Grand Final luncheon. This is strictly non-transferable.
|Tags:SANFLPanthers FootballMembershipPanthers News|