Nick Liddle to Play On in 2018!
South Adelaide are excited to reveal that 2017 Knuckey Cup winner Nick Liddle has put pen to paper to play on in 2018.
The hard-nosed on-baller returns to Noarlunga after a stellar 2017 that saw him claim a fourth Knuckey Cup and earn selection in the SANFL Advertiser Team of the Year.
The man affectionately known as 'Lids' put in another consistent performance throughout 2017, averaging 23.4 touches per contest and playing all 18 games.
Along the way, Liddle also notched his 150th appearance in blue and white and was recognised by the club's supporters as the Fans MVP at season's end.
Returning to Hickinbotham Oval for a further year will see Lids enter his ninth season in Pantherland since being recruited from Coburg in 2010.
The club is delighted to have Nick go around again for what will undoubtedly be another brilliant year.
- South Adelaide - 154 games, 69 goals (2010 - 2017)
- Knuckey Cup winner - 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2017
- Magarey Medal Runner-Up - 2011
- Advertiser Team of the Year - 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2017
- SANFL State Team - 2012, 2013 and 2014
- Players Award - 2010, 2011, 2012
- Cibo Espresso Colonnades Fans MVP - 2017
|Tags: SANFL Senior Football Panthers Football Panthers News|