Your Membership Helps Us Achieve More Than You Think!
Membership is often referred to as the "Life Blood" of football clubs, but what does that even really mean? We thought we would take this opportunity to explain why your support is so important - and how much further it goes than you probably thought!
SOME OF OUR SEASON 2016 ACHIEVEMENTS
Game day at Hickinbotham Oval is a great experience - but your membership goes much further than what happens on the weekend. In 2016 your support helped us achieve the following:
- Membership increased by 18.5%
- The league team went undefeated at Hickinbotham Oval for the first time
- We won the most games in a season since the 1991 Minor Premiership
- Both league and reserves teams played finals footy
- Emmanuel irra (Port Adelaide), Brett Eddy (Port Adelaide) and Sam Draper (Essendon) were drafted to the AFL
- Brede Seccull, Tom Fields and Brett Eddy were selected to The Advertiser SANFL Team of the Year
- Brett Eddy claimed the 2016 Ken Farmer Medal
- We saw 10 U16s and two U18s selected to their respective State Squads
- More junior girls registered to play football at South Adelaide than any other SANFL club
- Our U16 girls won the 2016 Macca's Shield Premiership
- Auskick participation in our zone increased by 26% - the most in SA!
- 3,521 kids played footy in our zone, with 235 of them given the chance to enter our elite talent pathway
YOUR MEMBERSHIP HELPS MAKE ALL THIS POSSIBLE
As you can see, Panthers Membership goes a lot further than entry to games and a some cool merchandise each year.
With membership so affordable, it is perhaps a little hard to believe it goes so far to help support so much. Of course, it is just one of the ways in which football in South Australia is funded.
But that doesn't make it any less critical to the ongoing success of our club and the growth of footy in general.
So thank you for your support. We hope to have you on board again in 2017. Because we know that you - like we - just love footy!
|Tags:Panthers FootballMembershipPanthers NewsPanthers Community|